- Designed specifically with gaming enthusiasts in mind, the ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 Wireless Dual-Band 2.5G Gaming Router from ASUS is designed to help minimize latency while delivering high responsiveness. This 802.11ax dual-band router can transfer up to 5952 Mb/s over the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands with compatible devices, using RangeBoost Plus technology to provide far-reaching coverage. The ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 also features three levels of game acceleration by prioritizing gaming devices and game related data packets and automatically finding the shortest path to your favorite game server with select titles. However, the speed isn't limited to its wireless connectivity. The 2.5G WAN and 2.5G LAN ports allow you to take full advantage of multi-Gig internet services and high-speed devices such as network attached storage. You won't have to sacrifice security for performance, since the router includes a built-in firewall and the ability to host both a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously. Use the ASUS Router app to quickly set up, configure, and manage your router, including its customizable ASUS Aura RGB lighting effects.
- Featuring four detachable external antennas and a 2 GHz quad-core processor, the ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 router is designed to deliver up to 5952 Mb/s over the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands. Beamforming, MU-MIMO, and OFDMA technologies help to provide strong, long-range connections to compatible devices.
Multi-Gig Wired Connectivity
- The 2.5G WAN port allows you to take full advantage of multi-Gig internet services while the matching 2.5G LAN port provides high-speed connections to compatible devices such as computers and network attached storage drives. There are also four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports available.
- Maximize your bandwidth with compatible devices and services by using link aggregation to combine up to two Ethernet ports. You have the option to combine both 2.5G ports for better load balancing over a 5G connection. Combining a 2.5G and one Gigabit port provides 3.5G of bandwidth that can be shared via Wi-Fi 6 or the second 2.5G port. Using link aggregation with two of the one Gigabit ports for a 2G connection provides you with extra bandwidth to your computer and other devices.
Gaming Priority Port
- Simply connect your PC or gaming console to the first Ethernet port to automatically give it priority over all other network devices. That way, your system doesn't have to compete with other network devices for bandwidth.
- Use the ROG Rapture GT-AX6000 to create a mesh network by using other AiMesh compatible routers as satellites. A mesh network operates using a single network ID (SSID) and automatically switches connected devices to the strongest signal, so you can seamlessly move from room to room while watching streaming videos, video chatting, or playing games.
- Download and install the ASUS Router app to configure, manage, and monitor your network with guest logins and parental controls.
Optimized Mobile Gaming
- Use the ASUS Router app to boost the priority of your mobile device to help minimize lag and latency.
- AiProtection Pro features such as a built-in firewall and WPA3 encryption help to minimize threats to your network.
Fast Port Forwarding
- With the ROG Rapture GT-AX6000's OpenNAT feature, you can quickly set up port forwarding and join your clan with three steps.
- The ASUS Instant Guard app helps to protect your privacy when using public Wi-Fi hotspots by establishing an encrypted remote connection to your home network at the touch of a button.